[FFmpeg-user] LFE channel + 10dB
wiebe at halfgaar.net
Sun Apr 14 12:04:00 CEST 2013
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Carl Eugen Hoyos" <cehoyos at ag.or.at>
> To: ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org
> Sent: Sunday, 14 April, 2013 11:56:24 AM
> Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] LFE channel + 10dB
> Wiebe Cazemier <wiebe <at> halfgaar.net> writes:
> > this one is not played correctly by Mplayer
> > (channel mapping is weird),
> Did you report this?
> It does not sound like a known problem to me.
I have yet to find out where this comes from, exactly.
This is the result when played with Mplayer:
* front left is played front left
* front right is played front right
* center is played rear left
* lfe is played rear right
* rear left is played over center out
* rear right is played over LFE out
More information about the ffmpeg-user