[FFmpeg-user] How to mitigate stream 1 decoding error?

Bernard Barton Jr. zbernie at icloud.com
Tue Apr 9 03:37:33 CEST 2013

I tried attaching the 6MB m4a file, but received an email stating that the limit is 100KB.

I then tried adding the --disable-decoder=png to my ffmpeg command in several places, but it always returns an "Unrecognized option" error:

bernie at MacBook:~/Music> ffmpeg -i 04\ It\'s\ The\ Most\ Wonderful\ Time\ Of\ The\ Year.m4a --disable-decoder=png -acodec libmp3lame -ab 256k -vn -y -f mp3 /tmp/test.mp3

Unrecognized option '-disable-decoder=png'
Failed to set value '-acodec' for option '-disable-decoder=png'