[FFmpeg-user] How to mitigate stream 1 decoding error?

Bernard Barton Jr. zbernie at icloud.com
Tue Apr 9 02:54:38 CEST 2013

Yes, the m4a file contains album artwork, which ffmpeg is detecting.  I get an error when I try to output a jpg file.  But your suggestion to disable the png decoder sounds accurate.  However, I just read the man page, and do not see how to disable the png decoder.

Can you please explain how this accomplished?