[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: Your membership in the mailing list ffmpeg-user has been disabled due, to excessive bounces

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Apr 4 17:37:14 CEST 2013

Am 04.04.2013 17:24, schrieb Nicolas George:
> Le quintidi 15 germinal, an CCXXI, Reindl Harald a écrit :
>> anybody who can read and understand that the message was
>> rejected because it's specific content and not because
>> the address does not exist
>
> I did not ask why the message was rejected, I asked what principle allows
> you to deduce it is not a valid reason to disable a recipient.
>
> For me, "this guy has a stupid spam filter that rejects too many of our
> mails, let him fix it" is a perfectly valid reason to disable a recipient on
> a mailing list.

hahaha - show me how to do with no hint about the specific message
and since this is the only mailing-list of around 30 which acts
this way this is all a bit strange

the reason for detect messages is often that posters are not willing
to clean up their messages to a readable form and include all sorts
of repeatet footers, disclaimers and what else exists