[FFmpeg-user] Migration from avcodec_open to avcodec_open2

Ушаков Андрей sorcchan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:14:20 CEST 2013

Hello all.

I got a code:

vcontext->width = 720;
vcontext->height = 576;
vcontext->time_base = (AVRational) {1, PAL_FPS};
vcontext->pix_fmt = PIX_FMT_YUV420P;

where vcontex is AVCodecContext and I want to migrate to avcodec_open2 what
requires options dictionary and my question is what equivalent options i
should set into dictionary? E.g.:

av_dict_set(&dict, "width", "720", 0);
av_dict_set(&dict, "height", "576", 0);
av_dict_set(&dict, "time_base", ????, 0);
av_dict_set(&dict, "pix_fmt", "PIX_FMT_YUV420P", 0);

Where I can see the list of codec context and codec specific options, it's
description and text equivalent for dictionary?