[FFmpeg-user] 回复: How to control the bitrate between a min and maxin VBR encoding

韩瑞松 550399108 at qq.com
Tue Apr 2 08:01:29 CEST 2013

Thank you for answer first.

Now I use command below:
    ffmpeg -y -i input.mp4 -analyzeduration 2G -pass 1 -vcodec libx264 -vpre fastfirstpass -b 1024k -s 1056x576 -aspect 1056:576 -r 25 -psnr -an -f flv -map_chapters -1:-1 -g 50 /dev/null
    ffmpeg -y -i input.mp4 -analyzeduration 2G -pass 2 -vcodec libx264 -vpre normal -b 1024k -s 1056x576 -aspect 1056:576 -r 25 -psnr -acodec copy -f flv -map_chapters -1:-1 -g 50 output.flv

The output.flv is a video with VBR,The part of maxbitrate is bigger than 1024k ,I want to control the bitrate between 1500k because of my poor boundwidth.

I searchd more on google .There are some options can be used.Such as -minrate -maxrate -bufsize.
I used them,but the quality of the output is not satisfactory.

Someone said that this command only effective in CBR mode.

Is there any other options can make me control the bitrate?