[FFmpeg-user] MPEG TS from DVB-T to ProRes 422 - Trouble with sound.

Stan Defawes sdefawes at ina.fr
Mon Sep 17 11:40:09 CEST 2012

in fact the problem seems to have difficulty to synchronize audio and video

this alert is coming a lot of time when encoding :

error, audio timestamps difference is too big, cannot compensate a/v sync

and the result is no audio in the file output.

Is the some parameters to force synchro when encoding ? like -async or something like that ?