[FFmpeg-user] libavcodec aac encoding with AV_SAMPLE_FMT_FLT

Harald Jordan harald.jordan at redstream.at
Sun Sep 2 22:10:29 CEST 2012

Thanks rodger, i didnt know that there is a libavcodec list too.
Anyway, your comment that 1024 may be just some default brought me on the
right way again! It seems that one can set the framesize but you may not
vary with it, depending on the capabilities of your encoder.
I will solve the problem by having some audio queue that is able to deliver
as much samples as the default frame_size of the codec wants to have.

cheers,
harald