[FFmpeg-user] H.263v3 (H.263++ or H.263 2000)

Biswas, Pinakee pinakee at vvidiacom.com
Sat Sep 1 12:02:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

Could you please let me know if there is a way to encode or convert videos
to H.263++ (H.263 2000) codec in a 3gp container? I am not sure if it can be
done using ffmpeg.

Most of the mobile devices support (also as per 3GPP PSS spec) H.263-2000
codec.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Pinakee

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to, this will
preserve trees on planet earth.

----------------------------Disclaimer--------------------------------------
---------

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake
please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this
message and any attachments from your system. Please note that e-mails are
susceptible to change and malwares. VVIDIA COMMUNICATIONS PVT LTD.
(including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or
incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.

---------