[FFmpeg-user] ffplay: RTSP stream from IP camera shows just static image

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 09:39:27 CEST 2012

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 02:02:05 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> How does the log look for a working version?

	Hi Carl. Good question because I don't remember what revision I
was using before :( Is there a way to revert to some older revision,
maybe from 1 or 2 months ago so I can test it?

	I took a look at .git/logs/refs/heads and if I think this is
what I used before:

299489714abaa71cf36d5e5078d6229a4ba3c1a7

	How do I revert to this revision? I try to google about this,
but couldn't find an easy way to revert.

	Thanks.

--
Linux 3.6.0: Terrified Chipmunk
http://www.youtube.com/DanielFragaBR