[FFmpeg-user] Audio delays in source Quicktime results in long audio

Bob Maple bobm-ffmpeg at burner.com
Thu Oct 25 10:40:16 CEST 2012

On 10/25/2012 1:22 AM, Tim Nicholson wrote:

> Could it be that the interleave ratio means that at the end of the file
> there is insufficient audio to maintain the ratio, so padding is added
> to compensate, making the audio longer?

Hmmmm.. I think you're right.  I just quadrupled the asetnsamples to
65536 and got over a second of extra audio.

I went back through the docs though (DUHHH) and there's a switch to turn
off padding :)

asetnsamples=n=16384:p=0 <---

Missed that bit before..  Whoops!  Seems to work perfectly now... YAY!