[FFmpeg-user] Need help with ffmpeg

aashishvanand aashishvanand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 06:15:20 CEST 2012

hello,
I my school they have a e-learning system. Where we are provided with a
android pad to which these files are stored. by clicking the video from
database. it runs the command ffmpeg -i or some command and the video
player starts to play the file.
this is another sample file http://www.mediafire.com/?xlml315387i3kvb
if you can convert this and play it in windows 7 it would be great.. i can
learn at home.
if you open this file in vlc it tries to play it. but due to lack of codec
it shows the video file timing but  it does not play the video or audio .

--
Aashish