[FFmpeg-user] -force_key_frames limits?

Maxim Levkov maxim.levkov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:45:54 CEST 2012

HI Nicolas,

Thank you so much for noting this. This is what happens when work late
into the night :). The keyframes are needed to indicate the in and out
points for ad spots. I could rely on scenechange for that, but in
cases where two scenes are of same color, frequently of color black,
the scenechange does not take place. By enforcing key frames, I can
confirm with confidence the exact positions the key frame aligns to.

Best Regards,
Maxim