[FFmpeg-user] Couple of quesions, DVB Subtitles and Language Selection

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 8 23:45:17 CEST 2012

2 Questions.

1. DVB Subtitles and "Burning them in"
Has there any progress been made to this? I would like to upgrade, once the async problem has been fixed, my boxes and this part which i did for versions <35000 is needed. So is there any way of taking dvb subs, decoding them and then overlaying this onto the video before resizing and encoding?.

2. MPEG TS and choosing the correct language
If i have a mpegts with a program that has multiple audio streams, apart from -map 0:x is there a facility to choose which stream based on language? The reason for asking is to make the command lines more generic when choosing the language on multi-language feeds?

joolz