[FFmpeg-user] Changing frame properties not supported error out of no where?

Joey Leone jo2jo at validusdata.com
Tue Oct 9 22:21:18 CEST 2012

Okay,  nothing has changed since the day it was installed and the exact same command has been being run with the only change being the input and output video. The input videos are the exact same format. I can't be any clearer about how nothing has changed here except that FFMPEG has quit encoding video totally randomly.  And for some reason it does not offer any meaningful output to help diagnose the problem. Is there a log or something I should be looking at they give some kind of reasonable output to troubleshoot this?

Your replies are more about arguing and defending ffmpeg then actually offering a solution.

Sent from my iPhone