[FFmpeg-user] Streaming audio input in a lossless format

Andy Civil andycivil at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 17:11:48 CEST 2012

On 2012-10-05 10:23 AM, Alex Becerra wrote:

> First of all, I don't know what is "top-post", but anyway, sorry if I did
> something that was rude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Top-posting

Top posting is not "rude" because it is the default; the word 'rude' implies
malice or wilful negligence. But when you are a guest in someone's house, you do
your best to conform to the host's preferences... especially if you're hoping
for free help! The hosts here prefer bottom-posting, so that's what we do.

--
Andy