[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg & MPEG DASH..

Fing Cmo fingcmo at gmail.com
Tue May 29 23:39:05 CEST 2012

Clement,

Thanks, I am aware of the documentation.
I was just  wondering if there was an example generating
the ".3m8u" list file and ".ts" segements compatible with Apple HLS
OR
".mp4" segments and ".mpd" list file compatible with MPEG-DASH.

As it looks now, I will have to do my own scripting to get the correct file
formats and video coding.

Better to ask first than re-invent the wheel :)

Fing.