[FFmpeg-user] mmsh streams and immense buffering

Ben Halhead ben.halhead at quvex.com
Thu May 24 17:09:21 CEST 2012

Proof, if proof be needed, that any internet conversation, no matter how
earnest and pure its original intentions or how intellectually based its
original purpose, will eventually turn into a playground debate about
who has the biggest dick, and whose mum is the fattest.

I wished I lived in a Pixar animation instead of this rancid society we
call modern life.