[FFmpeg-user] mmsh streams and immense buffering

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed May 23 09:19:34 CEST 2012

Patrick Cornwell <pat <at> nerdy.co.uk> writes:

> When I pressed 'q', FFMpeg actually crashed after outputting
> the line about 'trying to remove 1024 samples' above.

(Backtrace for crash missing.)
(When reporting problems, always try to avoid using external
libraries like x264 and libvo, it makes reproducing problems
more difficult.)

I already wrote that there is some confusion between FFmpeg and
the server you are using concerning timestamps, just look at
the ffplay output.