[FFmpeg-user] Converted video runs on device in fast motion

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue May 1 08:10:27 CEST 2012

shimmy <weitzhandler <at> gmail.com> writes:

> >ffmpeg -i native.avi
> ... trimmed ...

If you want support on this mailing list, you will have to post
the command line you used to produce the output file that
is not correct together with the complete, uncut console output.

The reason I did not ask for complete, uncut MediaInfo output is
that I do not (easily) remember an issue where it helped.

Is the problem also reproducible with the internal ASP encoder?
(Problems that do not depend on external libraries typically are
fixed easier / faster.)