[FFmpeg-user] png, pipe, image2pipe

A BC miaou.pbl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:13:47 CET 2012

Hi,

Some people opened an issue (http://roundup.libav.org/issue1854) about the
same problem, but links to the patch is dead.
I have found an "old" conversation, and finally found a permalink to the
most recent patch (
http://cache.gmane.org//gmane/comp/video/ffmpeg/devel/94083-001.bin found
on page http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/94083).

I tried to apply it roughly with "git apply png-patch.diff", (adding first
a final '\n'), but the patch is not applicable anymore.

Do you know what I can do from now on ?

Thanks