[FFmpeg-user] I can't find any encoders

luchen way2012 at live.cn
Mon Mar 19 17:50:28 CET 2012

  Hello,I get a big trouble.When I the codes blew,I can't find any encoders.But when I configure,I did add the code “--enable-encoders”.                  codec = avcodec_find_encoder(CODEC_ID_MPEG1VIDEO);           if (!codec) {               fprintf(stderr, "codec not found\n");               exit(1);           }I just want to know have you ever met this problem and can you give me some advise.Thanks a lot.Best wishes.                                                                                                                                                                             Thomas Lu                                                                                                                                                                             China, Nanjing