[FFmpeg-user] Error message 'Could not open codec' when running FFMPEG-codec.

Anders Branderud anders.branderud at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:36:21 CET 2012

The directory exists and is writable. I also tested to open the file by a
function-call in the code and it works.

2012/3/18 David Kempers <davidkempers at gmail.com>

> On 18 March 2012 19:34, Anders Branderud <anders.branderud at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I inserted ' c->codec_id = CODEC_ID_MPEG2VIDEO' into the code and the
> > outcome is the same.
> >

> You need to change "/home/anders/grb_1.mpg"  to a directory that exists and
> is writeable.

*Kind regards,*

[Personal blog] Will of the
Creator<http://www.proofexistencegod.com/will-of-god/will-of-god/>  :
Logical
reasons - based on scientific premises - for the existence of a Super
intelligent and Orderly Creator and that He hasn't left His sapient
creatures without an Instruction Manual - Torah ['books of Moses'] - to
ascertain, and aspire to, His purpose.

[Company] Anders Branderud IT Solutions - www.abitsolutions.org