[FFmpeg-user] loop

Bas Kamer bas at bushbaby.nl
Tue Mar 13 22:33:15 CET 2012

On 13 mrt. 2012, at 08:06, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> Bas Kamer <bas <at> bushbaby.nl> writes:
>
>> ffmpeg version 0.7.11, Copyright (c) 2000-2011 the FFmpeg developers
>
> old
>
>> FFmpeg version 0.6.5, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 the FFmpeg developers
>
> Ancient.
> (Additionally, all 0.6 releases contain a very high number of known bugs,
> and really should not be used at all.)
>
> Please try current git head, it contains more features and less bugs
> than any released version, Carl Eugen

Agreed too old. Asked my provider to install from source 0.10

but still not looping :-(

the example command does give me a .mov with 100 frames contained in it (that seems looped input?) but these 100 frames are not looped when opened in QT?

http://pastebin.com/Z2SJ1mYt

I still wonder if is possible at all what I try to accomplish here. Can ffmpeg generate QT mov containers with the loop option set?

Bas