[FFmpeg-user] Trouble with LPCM audio from D-VHS deck

Mike Brown brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Thu Mar 8 17:47:54 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 04:41:18PM +0000, Tom Evans wrote:
> Er, not really. If the quoted content was irrelevant, it should have
> been trimmed, and the reply gone below. The top post in question
> actually interspersed the message in between quoted sections, for no
> reason other than "cba to trim the post and move the cursor below".

I was thinking of putting what I wrote above the quote line.  The idea was
to make it easy for readers to see the new text asking about an update to
the material below.  Putting it at the bottom would have required the reader
to search for the new text.

I was trying to do the KISS principle.

Guess it didn't come across that way.

MB