[FFmpeg-user] how to enable hardware acceleration in ffmpeg

Yogesh Tyagi yogesh.bit2006 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:24:08 CET 2012

Hi,

I wanted to know whether VAAPI can return the decode data back to
application or the decoded data has to be displayed using VAAPI(by
vaPutSurface call).I am trying to plugin a hardware decoder(provided by a
separate media driver for a board) as a replacement of VAAPI into
FFmpeg.Will I have to display decoded data using X library or can I use
other display system to display this data.

Thanks and Regards,
Yogesh

--
Thanks and Regards,