[FFmpeg-user] Invalid audio in resulting MPEG-TS

Pavel Sokolov pavel at sokolov.me
Mon Mar 5 09:23:56 CET 2012

>> When I try to mux a video (MPEG-2) and audio (WAV, pcm_s16le
>> ([1][0][0][0] / 0x0001), 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 1536 kb/s) file into
>> a MPEG-TS container,
If you want to put raw pcm like pcm_s16le to the mpeg container it calls
"LPCM".
As I know in ffmpeg LPCM is working only for muxers from mpegenc.c (VOB,
VCD, etc) throw the private stream 1.
MPEG-TS in ffmpeg has separate muxer (mpegtsenc.c) and there is no code
for support LPCM inside it.

So, try to remux your file to VOB or DVD.

P.S. I think, that you must use pcm_s16be instead of pcm_s16le.

--

With best regards, Pavel A. Sokolov
mobile: +7(921)419-1819