[FFmpeg-user] Vimeo uploading - may be off topic

Adam N. Rosenberg adam at the-adam.com
Thu Mar 1 15:41:04 CET 2012

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012, Dave Bevan wrote:

>> Subject: [FFmpeg-user] Vimeo uploading - may be off topic
>>     Any help would be appreciated.
>>                                Adam N. Rosenberg
>
> I reckon http://vimeo.com/api/docs/upload has everything you need to
> know.
>
> --D.

Hi Dave,

     I reckon it does have everything, except the basic stuff of how
to setup and to run the programs.  They figure you already know that.
I'm looking for real baby steps for a first-time Vimeo programmer.

1.  Go the http://vimeo.com/setup-auth
2.  Type your username, password, and description of the application
3.  Press the GET KEY button.
4.  Write down code and secret code.
5.  Download PHP file from http://vimeo.com/get-upload-code
6.  Add the following lines to the bottom

     Once I can do that for one video, then, yes, I can figure out how
to do the other 283 of them.

                                 Adam N. Rosenberg
                                 mailto:adam at the-adam.com
                                 http://www.the-adam.com