[FFmpeg-user] Problem building with OpenCV support

Misha Penkov misha.penkov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 12:09:04 CEST 2012

On 27 June 2012 18:23, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> Misha Penkov <misha.penkov <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> mpenkov <at> misha-desktop:~/Desktop$ gcc `pkg-config --cflags --libs
>> opencv` imshow.c -o imshow.out

Hi Carl,

> Did you try to compile the same source file that configure uses?
>  #include <opencv/cxcore.h>
>  long check_cvCreateImageHeader(void) { return (long) cvCreateImageHeader; }
>  int main(void) { return 0; }

That would have made more sense than my original sample.  Thank you
for your suggestion.  Unfortunately, the result is the same:

mpenkov at misha-desktop:~/Desktop$ gcc `pkg-config --cflags --libs
opencv` check.c -o check.out
mpenkov at misha-desktop:~/Desktop$ ./check.out

Do you have any other ideas?

Misha