[FFmpeg-user] Create a video out of a single png and a mp3 file for youtube

Marco Baumgärtner kalleernst at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 27 02:38:42 CEST 2012

Hello all!

     I have the challenge of creating a youtube compatible video.

     I want to create the video out of a single png image and an audio
file. The image should be repeated as long as the audio lasts.

     According to youtube formats can be WebM, MPEG4, 3GPP, MOV, AVI,
WMV or FLV.

     After upload I always get the message that the video file failed,
it couldn't be converted.

     Please share the command line and if important the version that
makes it work.

Thanks in advance