[FFmpeg-user] Hi, I want to ask a question about ffmpeg using dxva2 with multithreads

高伟 highgod0401 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 02:50:22 CEST 2012

Hi, Roger

Yes,only in my multi threads patch.I don't know why.I add the output
print,and it shows that the variable "vdelta" is not correct.

double vdelta = sync_ipts - ost->sync_opts + duration;

The variavle  sync_ipts  is eaqual between two frames.And I found that if
the frame decoded error,  The sync_ipts maybe eaqual.But I added output
print,and it showed that the decode is correct when it happened.So I don't
know why,can you give me some advice?

Thanks
Best Regards
Wei