[FFmpeg-user] Log error file

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:51:56 CEST 2012

2012/6/19 Rossana Guerra <guerra.rossana at gmail.com>

> ok I'll be aware, thanks. But is the command right? thatswhy I want to
> know.
> Or could you give me the right command, please?.
>
> Regards
>
> Rossana
>

> 2012/6/19 Roger Pack <rogerdpack2 at gmail.com>
>
>> > This is because I need to identify the errors. This command is applied
>> > several files (read from a list).
>> >
>> > Once again, I do it in the right way? :) Thanks
>>
>> I guess full output is the right way.  You can put the results in
>> pastie.org or gist.github.com and provide a link if it's truly too
>> much.
>> -roger-

Ok, I'll explain it further. I have a sort of playlist, to which I must run
this commnad continously.
After no one file is left, the final user should have to read the
logerror.file.

I apply this command for every file in the list.

*ffmepg -loglevel errors -i file.avi ...rest of the command *>>*
logerrorfile.txt

Is there another and better option to catch errors?

Note: I don't know the messages contents in order to use grep.

Thanks and regards.

Rossana

*