[FFmpeg-user] Hi, I want to ask a question about ffmpeg using dxva2 with multithreads

高伟 highgod0401 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:50:37 CEST 2012

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I seem find the problem,but I don't know how to fix it.
I create dxva2 object for every thread.But when I run it,I don't know how
to make the dxva2 object to communicate with each other.For example:

Thread 0 has decoded a frame,then next frame I use thread 1,but the thread
1 maybe use preframe to decode.I don't know how to fix it.

I'm a new commer in this field,so I don't know a of things.Hehe

Thanks
best regards