[FFmpeg-user] Mapping audio from DV25 to MPEG2

James Anderson JamesAnderson at NWCT.ORG
Mon Jun 18 03:18:02 CEST 2012

Is it possible to map both mono streams to the output file as either two mono steams or a stereo pair? I'm only able to map one channel at a time, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
James