[FFmpeg-user] Join 2 m4a (AAC) files via command line...

Wagner Patriota wagner.patriota at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:51:11 CEST 2012

Sorry Roger, I would do the same thing you did... but the mistake is that I
just forgot to tell some details... I sent this e-mail already 40 times to
many people...

THE THIS IS: I can't decode and reencode. The techniques we find on Google
don't solve me problem.
I just wanna JOIN the M4A via FFMPEG command line with a single command.

But I think it is impossible... nobody did it yet... :-(