[FFmpeg-user] Transcode only if current codec does not meet my requirements

jimenaescolulle at terra.es jimenaescolulle at terra.es
Mon Jun 4 19:55:42 CEST 2012

I want to transcode a video only if it does not currently meet my requirements.

For example, if the video is already H.264 Constrained Baseline with less than 480x320 resolution I do not want the video transcoded. And also if the audio is already AAC I do not want it transcoded.

How may I transcode a video only if it does not meet my requirements?

I want it to be automatic to be able to do many files in a batch.