[FFmpeg-user] Concatenating 30fps video with audio, using ffmpeg

Olumide 50295 at web.de
Sun Jul 29 20:21:36 CEST 2012

In essence, my question is about how to specify the framerate of an
input video file and the resulting, output video file when concatenating
a video and an audio file.

I am trying to concatenate a 30fps video with a 44k audio file but the
video and audio portions of the output are out of synch. (This does not
happen when the framerate of the video is 25fps, suggests to me that
ffmpeg has a default framerate.) I've tried specifying the framerate of
the output video as well, like so

ffmpeg -i inFile.avi -i audio.wav -b:v 2500k -r 30 outFile.mpg

but that doesn't seem to help. What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

- Olumide