[FFmpeg-user] Hi, I want to add opencl to ffmpeg, but I don't know how to modify the make file to make the ffmpeg link OpenCL.lib.I add the OpenCL in to libavutil.

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Jul 29 13:05:03 CEST 2012

http://ffmpeg.org/developer.html

> Will you accept it?

(I believe this was already answered on irc, sorry if I am wrong.)
The question if some feature will be accepted can not be answered,
every new feature will probably be accepted, but not every patch
will be accepted (please read above link).
So to answer your question, it is necessary that you send a patch.

Please note that even if your patch does not get accepted, I strongly
believe that ffmpeg-devel is the right place for patches, other
people can use or improve them.