[FFmpeg-user] using an audio+video filter at the same time

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Jul 18 13:39:44 CEST 2012

Nicolas George <nicolas.george <at> normalesup.org> writes:

> > trying to use our two custom filters af_aredact and vf_redact.
>
> What do they do? If they are useful, submitting them to the devel
> mailing-list would be nice, and would probably also reduce the
> maintenance burden for you.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.alioth.multimedia-maintainers/19401
The thread is a good example of the many lies the Debian
maintainers are made to believe, it is sad that we have not
been informed at the time about it;-(

https://dev.guardianproject.info/attachments/48/vf_redact.c
This filter unfortunately has a license issue afaict;-(