[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG introduces color shift to DNxHD MOVs

Nathan Rusch nathanrusch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 03:18:34 CEST 2012

Thanks for the information Mike.

This definitely clears up the cause of the issue. It's unfortunate that a
manual preprocessing step is required to achieve 1:1 RGB reconstruction when
compared to the source material or the Avid codec, but at least it's a known
constant that can be accounted for. Perhaps I will explore a manual patch in
the future.

Cheers,

-Nathan