[FFmpeg-user] mp4 packet fragmentation?

Marco Baumgärtner kalleernst at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 6 01:39:48 CEST 2012

hijacking threads means that you are writing something to get help with
and someone else writes
that he has the same issue but slightly different and then shares what
his problem is. The people
reading the thread then get distracted and reply to the second author.
The second author then hijacked
the thread of the first author. This could have been avoided if every
author has admin rights over his own
thread, so he could remove any non-contributing posts. Just like the
comments below youtube videos can
be removed by the video's creator.