[FFmpeg-user] merging mp4 (h.264) and aac with acodec copy doesn't work

Marc ffmpeg at schmaili.com
Wed Jul 4 19:03:24 CEST 2012

Meanwhile I found a "workaround". It's makable with MP4box. So obvioulsy
there cannot be kind of a technical impossibility (header construction
or kind of that) to merge this two formats together. But I am still
interested in this point because I have great experiences with ffmpeg.

Best regards
Marc