[FFmpeg-user] Cleaning up audio during batch render

Kailas kailas at iamkailas.com
Mon Jan 30 18:06:46 CET 2012

Thank you!

Peace,

Kailas
c: 818.564.1200
e: kailas at iamkailas.com
w: www.iamkailas.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ffmpeg-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org [mailto:ffmpeg-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org]
On Behalf Of betonpfeiler
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 8:15 AM
To: ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] Cleaning up audio during batch render

On 01/30/2012 08:49 AM, Kailas wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is it possible to do a batch encoding, and at the same time apply a preset
> that EQ's the audio on all the files at the same time?

Hello,

I think ffmpeg is not able to do advanced audioprocessing at the moment.
But what could work is piping to an audioprocessing tool, like SoX for
example.
You can do all the commands in one line by piping with "|" (vertical
bar, not big i ...).
A pseudo command can look like this:

ffmpeg -demux to wav | sox -do audioprocessing | ffmpeg -videoprocessing
and take sox input as audiostream

With a little Batchscript you can create a watchfolder which processes
every file you drop in it...

It's not the smoothest solution, but it should work. (I both steps
(piping and watchfolder) independently on a linux  system, but they
should work combined aswell.)

Salut,