[FFmpeg-user] Please can someone tell me why this ffmpeg command stopped working

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sat Jan 28 20:03:16 CET 2012

On 28/01/2012 17:24, eolinwen at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Interesting subject (for me). I'm curious to know characteristics of your
> input file.
> Do you will agree to put the result of the ffmpeg information command here
> (i.e ffmpeg -i mythar4336) ?
> Thanks.

I use MythTv for a home entertainment system. It includes a program
called mythtranscode which can transcode recorded programs while
top and tailing plus removing adverts. One way in which mythtranscode
can work is to output raw audio and video to a pair of pipes, so
that some other program (such as ffmpeg) can be used for the
recompression. Details here: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mythtranscode

Paul.