[FFmpeg-user] converting 1080p50 to PAL interlaced dv format

Boštjan Strojan bostjan.strojan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:01:51 CET 2012

I don't have a command line ready, but the filter order might be:

1. crop width
2. resize width to final size
3. bob deinterlace (maybe yadif) to get double frame rate
4. resize height to final/2
5. reinterlace (maybe using tinterlace)

or maybe just

1. crop width
2. crop height (keeping in mind line scan order)
3. resize (use interl=1 with scale command)

can you upload a short samle (the one that has a lot of motion)?

b.