[FFmpeg-user] Libx264 Codec

Tarun singhal tsinghal18 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:16:31 CET 2012

Thanks for sharing this information. I would like to add one more point
The latest version of FFmpeg i.e 0.9 which I have cross compiled allows to
use FFmpeg presets too. like the way I mentioned in my previous comment. I
guess in that way atleast user will have freedom to use custom presets too.
But we can tell ffmpeg to use ffmpeg presets

Regards,
Tarun Singhal