[FFmpeg-user] Libx264 Codec

Tarun singhal tsinghal18 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:29:07 CET 2012

Hi,

Do it like this instead

ffmpeg -i capture.avi -vcodec libx264 -vpre
<presets_folder_path>\libx264-ultrafast.ffpreset capture.mp4

It will definitly work. If still not try fpre option rather than vpre.

Why it is giving error to you?

I think that's because its not able to search for the preset you provided.
May be some path issues.

Regards,
Tarun Singhal