[FFmpeg-user] Other compilations problems

aple ex exampte01 at hotmail.fr
Thu Jan 19 17:33:29 CET 2012

> To: ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org
> From: cehoyos at ag.or.at
> Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:30:38 +0000
> Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] Other compilations problems
>
> Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos <at> ag.or.at> writes:
>
> > Thank you, I understand the problem now (it fails because $ldl is only added
> > to the extra-ldflags if ffserver is enabled).
> >
> > Could you try to add the following line (and an empty line) to the file
> > configure, before the line starting with "enabled x11grab" (~line 3220)?
>
> ... and test if building with --disable-ffserver --enable-frei0r works with
> the change?
>
> > enabled frei0r && add_extralibs $ldl
>
> Where you able to test this?
>
> Carl Eugen

I have downloaded ffmpeg in /home/test/ffmpeg and I have modify /home/test/ffmpeg/configure

I  modified like you indicate the configure file adding your modification line 3218 in version 36910-g5466121 and
  in the latest version (version 36933-g1ce8377 ).

Then I try to use ffmpeg  , after, and ffmpeg seems to work normally in the two versions.