[FFmpeg-user] matroska problem

Jim Worrall coniophora at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:20:06 CET 2012

TO JOHN MUCHA:
Before you reply "Stop sent mi messages", please recognize that you
must have subscribed to this email list.  Go down to the bottom of the
message and look for the link to control your subscription (with list-info
in the link).  You should be able to unsubscribe there.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Tom Evans <tevans.uk at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Build and install a newer version. There are guides on the internet,
> here is one:
>

> http://mergy.org/2011/08/compiling-current-clone-of-ffmpeg-on-os-x-10-7-lion/

That fink approach seems to result in ffmpeg without any external stuff
enabled?
That may not be the most useful.

There are some "roll-your-own" instructions here
http://ffmpegmac.net/How%20To/index.html
although it needs a few tweaks for OS 10.7.

Another nice example is http://hunterford.me/compiling-ffmpeg-on-mac-os-x/

I can also provide a script that works well for me if you want to contact
me directly.

Jim