[FFmpeg-user] Scene detection

gxr geoxry at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:11:01 CET 2012

Hi,

Does anybody had any success in compiling shotdetect with the latest ffmpeg
version.
I am trying to compile in mac osx. I have used the patches posted in this
thread as well as another one found on the net but with no success. Then
tweaked the code to solve some error cpp issues related to some changes in
ffmpeg and at the end managed to succeed but I get the following error when
using the executable:

shotdetect -i example.avi -o ./shots -s 60
Shot log :: Processing movie.
./shots/motion.csv
Using network protocols without global network initialization. Please use
avformat_network_init(), this will become mandatory later.
Shot log :: 1568
Shot log :: 1968
Shot log :: 2168
Shot log :: 74407
Shot log :: 74607
Shot log :: 74808
Abort trap: 6

Can somebody help?
If you have succeeded in compiling shotdetect what version of ffmpeg did you
use?

-George